Well hello there! My name is Lacey and this is my webpage! I am currently a sophomore at Leopold High School. I am also involved with quite alot of activities. Scroll down and check it out!
- Mother, Sherry works at Pyramid Home Health. She has a rather small family that only consists of four people. She was born and raised in Jackson, Missouri.
- Father, Charles currently works at Black River Electric. He comes from a large family, with four brothers. He was born in Essex, Missouri.
- Sister, Lindsey Mae is eight years old. She attends Leopold R-3, just as I do five days a week. She is currently a second grader.
I'd love to list all my friends, but I simply have too many. I am a very social person who will talk to almost anyone the first time we meet and because of this I have friends from all around. I have friends from a number of different school, and different states. Meeting new people and attending new events are some of my favorite things to do! I've come to realize making friends is by far one of the easiest, yet most enjoyable, things I can do! You just can never have enough friends!
- Beta Club
- Pep Club
- Student Activities Council
- CYC/ church youth group
My future plans consist of many great accomplishments. I plan on graduating from Leopold High School with a College Prep Certificate. After that I plan to attend college. I am still undecided about which college. I have many different ideas. Mizzou, Saint Louis University, or Arknasas State are just a few ideas. I am personally hoping to attend Mizzou. For more information on Mizzou click on the photo above. Regardless of my college choice I want to be a Physical Therapist.
- My faith
- Having family time
- Spending time with my friends
- Listening to music
- Playing guitar
- Watching basketball games
Hope you enjoyed my website! Come on back now!