Hey! My name is Emily, and I am presently a member of the sophomore class at Leopold High School. I am involved in various activities. I usually enjoy staying fairly busy doing many different things, especially playing sports along with hanging out with my friends and family. To learn more about me, keep scrolling down the page.
My immediate family consists of two parents and three brothers, though I have a very large extensive family.
- My father's name is Harlan, who is the manager of a Food Giant grocery store.
- Julie is my mother. She is employed at the Missouri Veterans Home in Cape Girardeau, but works only on occasion, because she also devotes her time to home schooling my youngest brother.
- Joseph, my brother, is a Freshman attending Leopold School.
- Zachary is another brother, in seventh grade here.
- Simon, the youngest member of my family, is in third grade, but still being taught at home by my mom.
Things I like...
- Friends & Family
- Sports & Exercising
- The Ocean & Beach
- Summer & Swimming
- Talking & Texting
- Ice Cream, Fruit, Juice, Pizza & Sweet Tea
- Hunting & Fishing
- Politics & Religion
Things I don't like...
~Freezing coldness with no snow
In 2012, I expect to graduate from Leopold School. Following that, I plan to attend college, though I do not know where, at this time. At some point after high school, when I'm ready, I hope to begin a family. I'd love to travel and broaden my mind by living in new places before I settle down anywhere. I like trying new things, and looking forward to having more independence as I get older. I am forever changing my decision about what career to choose. Luckily, I still have a few years to become certain!
- Leopold Volleyball
- Leopold Softball
- Beta Club
- Concert Choir
- Pep Club
- Business Club
- CYC (Catholic Youth Conference)
Thanks for visiting!