My family consits of my brother, D.J., my mother, Nancy, my father, Jeff, and my step mother, Robin. My mother is a dietition for the state. My father works on a barge. (A barge is a large boat that is used to move all the rocks and sand to the side of a river so that large boats can go through). My stepmom works for Blue Cross Blue Sheild. My brother is currently a student at Leopold. He is a freshmen, and he plays basketball and baseball. We have two dogs, Dingo and Phattie, and a cat, Smokie. My dad and Robin also has two dogs, Smokey and Lady Bird. They also have a stray cat that they feed and take care of!
- Hanging with friends
- Listening to music
- Summer vacations
- Anywhere away from home
- I Know Who Killed Me
- Haunting in Conneticut
- Paranormal Activity
Anything with Leonardo DiCaprio!
- Romeo and Juliet
I'll watch anything! Movies rock!!!
- Hannah Mae
- Emily Grace
- Lacey Lynn
- Elizabeth Ann
- Megan Lynn
- Matthew Keith
- Seth Franklin
- Benjamin James
- Rudy Gerald Lee
- Mark Anthony
- Gregory Scott Sebastian
- Gavin Edward
- Christopher William
---Click on the volleyball quote to go to Semoball.com!!!---
- "Life is not a matter of milestones, but of moments."
- "If you keep doing what you've done - You'll keep getting what you've got."
- "True love never dies, it only gets stronger with time."
- "It's never too late to be what you might have been." --George Eliot
- "I am not successful because of what I do. I am successful because of who I am."
- "Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up. " --Robert Frost
- "Everything should be made as simple as possible but not simpler." --Albert Einstein
- "Insanity is endlessly repeating the same process and hoping for a different result." --Albert Einstein
- "Whatever you are, be a good one." --Abraham Lincoln
- "Do small things with great love." --Mother Tersa
"Today is the first day of the rest of your life."
- "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." --Dr. Seuss
- "So the writer who breeds more words than he needs, is making a chore for the reader who reads." --Dr. Seuss
- "If you love something let it go. If it comes back to you it's your's, if it doesn't it never was."
- "Life is like an hourglass...eventually, everything hits the bottom and all you have to do is wait it out until someone comes along and turns it around."
- "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams." --Dr. Seuss
- "Death can not stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while." --Princess Bride
My Class Schedule
Classes by Hour
Clubs, Sports, and Activities!
- Business Club
- Beta Club
- Pep Club
- Concert Choir
I plan on graduating from high school here at Leopold R III in the year of 2012! After graduation I am going to take a trip to Paris, France! I want to see the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, and visit Versailles! After that, I want to move to Pensecola, Florida. I am going to live with my best friend Lauryn! There is a naval base close to Pensecola, and we are going to join together. After we get out I want to go to college to study to be either a doctor, a math teacher, or a veterinarian! I want to get married, move to Paris and start a family of my own, and maybe even adopt a child. If I don't move to Paris, I at least want to visit the great City of Lights for vacations!
Thanks for visiting my website!!! Click here to go back to the students page!!!