Hey I'm Abby! I am a sophomore at Leopold High School. I am involved in a lot of things at my school and in my community. I like to have fun and hang out with my friends. I really hope you like my page!
My family consists of four people:
- My Dad, Brad ~ My dad works at Procter and Gamble in Cape Girardeau. He does a lot of construction work for people around our community too. My dad always encourages me and tells me to do my best.
- My Mom, Rene ~ My mom works at The Bank of Missouri in Marble Hill. She is always there for me and helps me a lot. I know I can always talk to her about anything.
- Me! ~ I am a sophomore. I work at Subway in Cape. I really like playing volleyball. I play pretty much all year round. I like spending time with my family and friends too!
- My Brother, Evan ~ My Brother is in the fourth grade. He plays all sorts of sports, especially volleyball and basketball. He plays a lot of video games too. He is pretty good at Guitar Hero and Rockband.
- My Class
- Matt J.
- Matt R.
- My volleyball teammates
- anyone else I may have forgotten! I still love you! =]
My Future Plans
I am not really set on what I plan on doing in my life. I would really like to go into
pharmacy. I like helping people and I always wanted to be a doctor, but I figured that
I could do the same thing without needles by becoming a pharmacist. My dream would be
to play college volleyball. I would like to go to St. Louis University. For more
information on St. Louis University click the picture of the SLU campus. They have a
very good pharmacy program. I know I would have to work very hard for that though. I plan on settling down and getting married after
college. I want to start a family. I am really excited to see what my future holds.
- God/My Faith
- Spending time with my Family
- Hanging out with my Friends
- Playing Volleyball
- Hanging out by my pool in the summer
- Riding four wheelers
- Going to the Movies
- Driving my 2008 Dodge Avenger
- Reading books~Twilight
- Watching TV
- Gossip Girl
- One Tree Hill
- The Secret Life of the American Teenager
- Desperate Housewives
- Lie to Me
- Watching basketball games
- Watching baseball games
- Getting on the Internet
- Listening to Music
My Interests and Hobbies
I really like playing sports. A few of my favorites are volleyball, basketball, softball, soccer, and football. I love driving around in John's truck! I love reading. It helps me take my mind off things. I like to hang out with my friends and do fun things with them. I enjoy going to mass and being active in my youth group. I like to help people when I can. I really like driving four-wheelers and trucks. I love driving my car and pretty much anything I can! I like to hang out with my brother. I like playing Rockband, Guitar Hero, and Volleyball with him on the Wii. I like watching TV with my parents. I enjoy playing cards at my grandparents house when we go to visit them. I like to play my guitar and piano. I like singing too. I love life!
- Government ~ Mr. Legrand/Mr. Graten
- Biology ~ Mrs. Horrell
- Music ~ Mrs. Page
- Algebra II ~ Mr. Thoma
- Advanced Computers ~ Mrs. Nenninger
- English II ~ Mrs. Wineman
- Physical Education ~ Coach Thoma
Thanks for visiting my website! I hope you liked it!